- Civil Society International (CSI) assists independent organizations working for democracy and civil society in countries closed, or inhospitable, to these principles.
- The United Nations and Civil Society United Nations Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) emphasize ever increasing partnerships of the United Nations with Civil Society Organizations, (CSOs), including with the private sector and with other international organizations.
- The World Bank first began to interact with civil society in the 1970s through dialogue with non-governmental organizations (NGOs) on environmental concerns.
- The Centre for Civil Society (CCS) is a leading, international organisation for research, analysis, debate and learning about civil society.
- Centre for Civil Society – India is an independent, non-profit, research and educational organisation devoted to improving the quality of life for all citizens of India by reviving and reinvigorating civil society.
- The Institute for the Study of Civil Society (CIVITAS) A British educational charity and publisher specializing in health, education, welfare, economics and the renewal of civil society
- Civic Practices Network (CPN): Civil society refers to that sphere of voluntary associations and informal … Civil society includes voluntary associations of all sorts: churches, …
- CIVICUS World Alliance for Citizen Participation
This page is produced and maintained by the Institute for Civic Education in Vietnam (ICEVN). ICEVN is in no way responsible for the contents of these sites and their presence on this page should not be construed as an endorsement.