- The Business World According to Peter F. Drucker In turbulent times, an enterprise has to be managed both to withstand sudden blows and to avail itself of sudden unexpected opportunities. This means that in turbulent times the fundamentals have to be managed, and managed well.
- Risk, Uncertainty and profit by Frank H. Knight The “practical” justification for the study of general economics is a belief in the possibility of improving the quality of human life through changes in the form of organization of want-satisfying activity.
- Theory On Economic Development: From Growth of Wealth To Expansion Of Freedom by Rebeca Aguinaga Echávarri In Economic Theory, development is the topic, which delves into human welfare. Its aim is linked to welfare expansion in the context of regions.
- How evolutionary is Schumpeter’s theory of economic development? by Witt, Ulrich Central to Schumpeter’s theory of economic development is the role of a promoterentrepreneur. The image of the entrepreneur who propels development has become a popular metaphor for the evolutionary approach, yet as has been argued, it draws a rather one-sided portrait of the source and driving force of the self-transformation process in the economy.
- Notes on Israel M. Kirzner’s “Competition and Entrepreneurship” Two alternative approaches to market theory are the orthodox neoclassical theory and the Austrian market process theory.
- Jean-Baptiste Say’s Law and Supply Side Economics Growth in production takes care of demand, as long as wages are allowed to maintain market-clearing levels.
- Entrepreneurship and Democracy by Pitch Johnson Entrepreneurship and democracy are closely linked because they are two dimensions of personal freedom.
- Starting a Small Business If you want to earn your own money, but are too young to take a part-time job or would prefer to be your own boss, these ideas will help you get a business started.
Small Business Resources: Small business resources for the entrepreneur, home based business, advice and ideas for starting a business, writing a business plan, management, …
This page is produced and maintained by the Institute for Civic Education in Vietnam (ICEVN). ICEVN is in no way responsible for the contents of these sites and their presence on this page should not be construed as an endorsement.